Concerning the first part (who interest us on this blog), I had planned 3 main things to do :
1) Taking off the interior on the right side. I discovered some rust around the rear right window so I decided to take care of it. To be fair I asked it to someone more competent than me but he asked me to remove the interior by myself.
Result in pictures :
|First, removing the seats|
|Interior taken off|
|Traces of rust|
2) Changing High/low beam settings. The objective was to have all lights working when I asked high beam. I must admit that I chose the fastest and easier way to do it (soldiering some parts of the switch, for more info : http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/296785-bcnr33-high-low-beam-same-time.html ).
It's not elegant but it works and that's all that matter for me.
3) Testing the low pressure switch of aircon to find why my airocn pump doesn't engage. (will be done tomorrow I hope).
And that's all for this month. With rear audio and seats taken off, the car is louder and I must admit that I found ride in it less pleasant so it will stay at the garage until begin february.
P.S.: the car overtook the 20000km riding since the motor rebuilt \o/