Yes, "we", as my brother-in-law is a mechanic i prefer that he drives for the first kilometers and i stay as passenger and observer.
The good news :
- The test on the audio system was positive
- We finally find a convenient way to place the oil filter.
- After 200km we don't have any mechanical issues (no water or oil leak at all).
- Nismo submeter works well (so it means that i have an eletrical issue or a faulty sensor as the oil temp indicator didn't move at all).
- The blue led lights for aircon, submeters and speedometer are just as i want (thanks Aki for the idea).
- The 3M carbon covered front lip looks good (thanks again to Aki for the idea)
The "less good news" (not really bad but still annoying)
- trouble with oil temp sensor
- trouble with airbag (light on the speedometer is permanently lightened)
- Horn didn't work (but the fuse is good)
- The tyres on stock rims are not so good (but I already ordered some Nokian WR A3 XL to solve this. So i will have stock rims with winter tyres for winter time and 18" rims for the rest of the year)
And to conclude, some pictures (a little crapy sorry).
The engine bay with the relocated oil filter.
Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy new year.
@Aki : Thanks for your previous message but it seems that I can't answer it. Hope that i can add more (and better) pictures and news soon.